Stroke Statistics You Should Know
- Every 40 seconds, someone in America suffers from a stroke
- 87% of strokes are caused by a lack of blood flow to the brain
- 1 in 4 stroke victims have suffered a stroke before
- THE GOLDEN HOUR: The first 60 minutes after a stroke are the most critical for seeking help and reducing long-term damage
Classes & Screenings
View interactive workshop sessions for chronic disease self-management.
Understand the Risk Factors
- High Blood Pressure
- Atrial Fibrillation (AFib)
- High Cholesterol
- Circulation Problems
Experiencing any of these symptoms?
Know Your Numbers
Download a FREE HEART-HEALTHY GUIDE for your next doctors appointment